Nano Gold – improves brain and nervous system function 1 Litre
- Nano gold is used as a natural anti-inflammatory agent, for example, in the fight against rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, and inflammation.
- Scientific research has shown that gold is beneficial to the human brain. Gold promotes the conduction of electromagnetic pulses in the neural network, that lead to a marked improvement of the nervous system and brain functions. Nano Gold can be used to combat a variety of diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimers and other degenerative diseases that can damage the brains and nervous system. Nano Gold also has a powerful antidepressant function and combats anxiety syndromes very effective.
- Nano Gold is a fantastic way to bring order to the endocrine system
- Nano Gold can support the fight against various forms of addiction. This applies to addictions to drugs and alcohol or drugs, certain foods, sugar and other substances.
- Because Gold Nano improves the conductivity of the nerve cells, which also improves the conductivity of our DNA. It is believed that Nano Gold can repair damaged DNA.
- Finally Nano Gold provides an overall sense of well being and more energy; it improves the functioning of endocrine glands; rejuvenates and acts as a painkiller; provides the physical and mental relaxation, is a tonic for the heart and improves eyesight.
Gold plays an important and mysterious role in the history of mankind. In the book of Genesis, the first book of the Old Testament, says that gold can be found in the “hills of earth.” Moses gave gold to his people in the desert.
Gold is one of the noble metals. The efficacy of gold is already a well-known fact since the beginning of humanity. The Chinese did gold coins in boiling water in order to be able to take in small particles of this precious metal. They were the first to make colloidal gold. The word “alchemy” can be traced back to the Chinese words Kim (gold) and Yeh (moisture).
Alchemists manufactured a elixir of gold which would significantly prolong life. Paracelsus, the famous physician, alchemist and pharmacy from the 16th century, not only wrote colloidal gold against melancholy ( “Gold makes the heart happy,” he said) and as a life-extending and rejuvenating agent, but also as a medicine for various diseases.
Alchemists manufactured a elixir of gold which would significantly prolong life. Paracelsus, the famous physician, alchemist and pharmacy from the 16th century, not only wrote colloidal gold against melancholy ( “Gold makes the heart happy,” he said) and as a life-extending and rejuvenating agent, but also as a medicine for various diseases. As the forerunner of modern pharmacology, he developed medicines from various metallic minerals, including gold. Current scientific research, which was performed for the first time in 1857, confirms the ancient use of colloidal gold and explores the energy of gold particles.
Gold Nano mineral water is pure water with gold nanoparticles that have a negative electrical charge. These ultra-small particles are very easily absorbed in the body and can enter cells, organs and tissues in order to do their work. What the body is excreted not necessary. Nano Gold, just like Nano Silver, is a mineral of which the particles have a nano-size (one nanometer is one millionth of a millimeter), but with a completely different effect than Nano Silver.
If gold atom consists of a (mono-atomic), it loses its metallic properties and it becomes a superconductor. This was already known to the ancient alchemists. Mono Atomic Gold occurs naturally found in volcanic soil, sea water and in small amounts in the skin of purple vegetables and fruits such as red grapes and eggplants. The potent effects of gold arise mainly in mono-atomic form. The best quality Gold Nano consists mainly of mono-atomic gold. The smaller the particles, the brighter the color the better functioning of the gold.
Our body, in particular the brains, needs gold. The gold particles have to be extremely small to be able things through the blood-brain barrier. High quality Nano Gold contains gold particles between 0.14 and 4 nanometers. Gold Nano improves the conduction of the nerve cells which results in greatly improved brain and nervous system functions. Gold also acts as a catalyst for hormones such as dopamine, a neurotransmitter. It helps fight addictions. Nano Gold can reduce the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimers and other degenerative diseases of the brain and may also counteract depression and anxiety. Taking gold improves memory, the concentration and even increases the IQ. A study showed that increased by 20% the average IQ score after ingestion of 30 mg of colloidal gold for 1 month. This effect was maintained for 1 to 2 months. You could say the Nano Gold, a lot more biologically available than even a gold colloid is a blessing for the brains.
Nano Gold is also a very potent anti-inflammatory agent. Gold has long been used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. In traditional treatments are used gold compounds which are toxic and produce a lot of side effects. Clinical studies in chronic rheumatoid arthritis patients who did not respond to any other type of therapy, including the traditional gold therapy, showed dramatic improvements in 9 out of 10 cases, after the use of Gold Nano 30 mg for one year. The condition disappeared completely in three of the 10 patients. No adverse effects were observed.